Partner With Us
WHFS (Women's Health & Family Services) works with a range of organisations to transform lives and we’re always looking for new partners to work with, who share our desire to make a difference.
People work with us because of:
- Our deep community roots and our long-established insight and access to the range of communities we work with in east London (especially the Bangladeshi, Somali, Chinese and Vietnamese communities).
- Our reputation for successfully delivering health services to difficult-to-reach multi-cultural communities (and women in particular) using appropriately trained volunteers.
Joint bids are a feature of our working, and so if you also aspire to empowering women and their families to lead healthy lives, we'd love to hear from you.
Karen Wint - Chief Executive
T: 020 7377 8725
Here are just some of the organisations we work with:
Our achievements would not be possible without the support of our funders and we have successful long-term relationships with a number of statutory agencies, such as:
- NHS Tower Hamlets Clinical Commissioning Group
- NHS Newham Clinical Commissioning Group
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Barts Health NHS Trust
“I really enjoyed running the Diabetes Community Champions training session for WHFS. I found the group really engaged. In particular, there was a lot of discussion around the ‘cultural myths and misconceptions’ module; participants were very familiar with the myths [about diabetes] and keen to dispel them.”
Diverse Communities Officer, Equality and Diversity, Diabetes UK (April 2014)
Recognition for our work
WHFS is recognised for the excellence of its service provision and in 2012 was rewarded for its work by winning a Glaxosmith Kline / Kings Fund ‘IMPACT’ Bronze Award for ‘excellence in community healthcare’.